Every week should be finals week. Why you ask? Well, I get to sit in La Peak for hours and people watch as well as spend time working on photos. In La Peak I can people watch and nobody cares. I guess if I had spent more of my time this semester studying and less going on facebook or running around town it would feel more like this. The problem lies in engaging material. During finals week nobody asks me something I haven’t hear before. I like being able to spit out an answer and if it requires and excess of Bull and a side of...umm...crap....I’m more than happy to oblige. Oh, and the fact that nobody questions my intake of caffeine, even though it is less than normal. I’m beginning to wonder the effects it has on me. The double shot espresso in a can I had this morning didn’t seem to make me feel more awake than when I woke and I was ready to go. The double shot americano I’m relying on right now to get me through my math final doesn’t seem to be doing any good. I’m falling asleep. The loud, easily associated with, music playing in La Peak right now is probably not helping. If no one was watching I’d probably crash right now.
I cannot wait until I get home. I’m excited to see everyone, but I can’t really think past what that drive home is gonna be like. So much snow, and so cold! You people back home are crazy. We got that crazy weather done with a month ago. Now it’s almost forty and precipitating. I’m not really sure what to classify what’s falling from the sky but we’re gonna go with slush.
So, finals are pretty good right now. No major heart attacks, no tears, no complaining. Well, a little complaining. I read my philosophy book again and realized how ridiculous it is. I started laughing halfway through. My conclusion in my essay on the final was an entire page of me explaining that whatever was just read, including the test, does not exist. So, I’m thinking that an A is in order for remembering my Descartes. Or not.
Tumblr.com is a new favorite of mine. It’s a little easier to upload and update than this one. Ooooooh. Sorry, the chocolate sauce just came up in my drink. Yummy.
The precipitation has ended outside. What does it mean? I have no clue. My weekly trips to Albertsons have taught me that if your really hungry, you will get food. No matter the weather or the condition your brain is in.
Holy Crap!!! The sun is out the sun is out the sun is out!!!
This is a fantastic new development. I must explore.
And Honestly, nothing new has happened so you all will just have to wait until I have experience lonely airport adventures. People watching will be at its best.
No comments:
Post a Comment